The Genome Editing Center offers three categories of services.
Model generation servicesThe core oversees and performs every step of the process and delivers fully vetted models to the investigator. Model generation services include:
- The generation of genetically modified mouse models
- The generation of genetically modified cell line models (transformed cell lines, murine stem cells and human induced pluripotent stem cells)
Traditional transgenic core services
The core provides the following services:
- Pronuclear injection of C57BL/6 mice
- Sperm cryopreservation with verification
- Sperm cryopreservation without verification
- In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Cryopreservation of IVF embryos
- Embryo thaw and transfer
- Cryo storage
The core works in collaboration with investigators to develop or implement new genome editing technologies. For technology development, please contact the core director Stephane Pelletier.