Phone (317) 278-9222
Address HS 5000
The Liu Laboratory (Laboratory for Computational Genomics) uses systems biology approaches to understand regulatory mechanisms of gene expression, including transcriptional regulation, post-transcriptional regulation, and epigenetic regulation. This area involves several interdisciplinary components, including functional genomics, genetics, computational and statistical modeling, computer science/engineering, and data management.
Titles & Appointments
- Director, Center for Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
- Director, Center for Medical Genomics
- Chancellor's Professor, IUPUI
- T.K. Li Professor of Medical Research
- Professor of Medical & Molecular Genetics
- Professor of Biostatistics & Health Data Science
- Adjunct Professor of Medicine
Looking for patient care?
To schedule an appointment with a faculty member physician of IU School of Medicine, contact Indiana University Health at 888-484-3258 or use the physician finder by clicking the button below.